Articles / Papers
- I. Lora, F. Gottardo, B. Contiero, A. Zidi, L. Magrin, M. Cassandro, and G. Cozzi (2020) A survey on sensor systems used in Italian dairy farms and comparison between performances of similar herds equipped or not equipped with sensors, Journal of Dairy Science, Vol. 103 No. 11.
- Honig A., Spiekers H., Windisch W., Götz K.-U., Ettle T. (2020) Influence of dietary energy concentration and body weight at slaughter on carcass tissue composition and beef cuts of modern type Fleckvieh bulls, Meat Science, Volume 169 108209.
- Deirdre C Purfield, Ross D Evans, Donagh P Berry (2020) Breed- and trait-specific associations define the genetic architecture of calving performance traits in cattle, Journal of Animal Science, Volume 98, Issue 5.
- D.P. Berry, S.C. Ring (2020) Observed progeny performance validates the benefit of mating genetically elite beef sires to dairy females, Journal of Dairy Science, Volume103, Issue 3.
- M. Poppe, R.F. Veerkamp, M.L. van Pelt, H.A. Mulder (2020) Exploration of variance, autocorrelation, and skewness of deviations from lactation curves as resilience indicators for breeding, Journal of Dairy Science, Vol. 103, Issue 2, P. 1667-1684.
- Newton, J., & Berry, D. (2020). On-farm net benefit of genotyping candidate female replacement cattle and sheep. Animal, 1-11.
- I. Adriaens, N.C. Friggens, W. Ouweltjes, H. Scott, B. Aernouts, J. Statham (2020) Productive lifespan and resilience rank can be predicted from on-farm first parity sensor time series but not using a common equation across farms, bioRxiv 826099.
- J.B. Clasen, W.F. Fikse, M. Kargo, L. Rydhmer, E. Strandberg, S.Østergaard (2019) Economic consequences of dairy crossbreeding in conventional and organic herds in Sweden, Journal of Dairy Science, Vol. 103, Issue 1, P. 514-528.
- Purfield, D.C., Evans, R.D. & Berry, D.P. (2019) Reaffirmation of known major genes and the identification of novel candidate genes associated with carcass-related metrics based on whole genome sequence within a large multi-breed cattle population. BMC Genomics 20, 720.
- Purfield, D.C., Evans, R.D., Carthy, TR and Berry, D.P. (2019) Genomic Regions Associated With Gestation Length Detected Using Whole-Genome Sequence Data Differ Between Dairy and Beef Cattle. Front. Genet. 10:1068.